I want to share my real life experience with all of you regarding the brushing. Thirteen years ago there came a neuroscientist of consciousness from Lima, Peru who started to brush my hands for me, specifically my right one that had very painful red arthritic fingers. I thought it was okay and didn’t much care for the feel of it. Well, in due time those painful fingers were like new and no more redness or pain were present. Today they still remain in top form and I have taken to self-care and to brush each of my clients. Most of the people I see regularly have a brush and they love the results.
Here are some Benefits of Body Brushing
- Sheds dead skin cells
- Increases circulation and aids in the lymphatic drainage of the entire body
- Stimulates the lymph canals to drain mucoid matter into the colon=purifying
- Rejuvenates the nervous system by stimulating nerve endings in the skin
- Tightens skin and reduces the appearance of cellulite
- Opens the meridians of the entire body
Lymph is fluid that brings nutrients to our cells while removing waste.
It is the Primary vehicle for removing waste!
Skin is the largest organ of the body
Japanese people use rough brushes vigorously
Greeks used spoons like scrapers on mud-covered athletes
Cherokee Indians used dried corn cobs
Commanche Indians used sand from Texas rivers